This is my absolute favourite loaf of bread. I make this multiple times a week to ensure our family has a healthy bread alternative in our pantry at all times.
It is important to be precise with your measurements otherwise your dough will come out wet.
You can find the full video of how to make this delicious golden loaf on the KATVEL COOKS Instagram page.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes COOKING TIME: 50 - 60 minutes
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup ground pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup psyllium husk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbs baking soda
- 1 tbs turmeric
- 1 tbs fennel seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tbs Golden Groves Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Fennel seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Blend your pumpkin seeds until you have a cup of pumpkin flour. 1 cup of pumpkin seeds should yield 1 cup of pumpkin flour.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well to break down any clumps.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until a dough like consistency forms.
- Line your tray with baking paper and transfer your mixture to the tray.
- Shape your mixture into a loaf of bread.
- Garnish your loaf with seeds, flaky sea salt and turmeric.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until your golden brown.
- Allow your Golden Loaf to cool on a rack and enjoy with your favourite toppings.